Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Safety essay

Safety essay

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

School Safety Essay - Пользовательские блоги

Safety essay

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Safety – Sample Essays

California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) The California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE), formerly a graduation requirement for students in safety essay, California public schools, was suspended effective January 1, 2016. Below is methodology information regarding the suspension of the CAHSEE, results and safety essay, reports from previous administrations of the CAHSEE, and of writing, historical information. For more information about the CAHSEE, contact your local school district. Safety Essay! The CAHSEE - CalEdFacts page provides a more detailed overview of the exam. The information below was developed to provide assistance to methodology various groups that are directly involved with, or have an interest in, the CAHSEE.

Beginning with the safety essay Class of 2006, students in California public schools were required to pass the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) to demonstrate competency in grade-level skills in reading, writing, and mathematics to earn a high school diploma. The content of the CAHSEE was based on olive garden essay contest, content standards in English-language arts and mathematics that were adopted by the State Board of Education (SBE) in 2003. In 2010, the SBE adopted the Common Core State Standards in Englishlanguage arts and mathematics. Due to the change in academic standards, Senate Bill 172 (Liu) was signed by the Governor to suspend the administration of the CAHSEE and the requirement that students pass the CAHSEE to receive a high school diploma for the 201516, 201617, and 201718 school years. The law required that schools grant a diploma to any pupil who completed grade twelve in the 200304 school year or a subsequent school year and met all applicable graduation requirements other than the passage of the high school exit examination. The law further required the State Superintendent of Public Instruction to convene an advisory panel to provide recommendations to the Superintendent on the continuation of the high school exit examination and on alternative pathways to satisfy the high school graduation requirements pursuant to essay Education Code sections 51224.5 and 51225.3.

The law became effective on January 1, 2016. Elements Qualitative Dissertation Proposal! Questions and answers about the suspension of the CAHSEE. Safety! Letter from Superintendent Torlakson to chapter provide information on the signing of Senate Bill 725. This document provides an explanation of the 2014-15 CAHSEE summary results to the public. Safety Essay! It also provides additional information for garden contest, school and district staff to assist them in responding to questions from the public. Safety! Reports since 2001 from the independent evaluator for the CAHSEE.

CAHSEE annual technical reports and other studies. Overview of the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE). One More Lake Thesis! The primary purpose of the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) was to significantly improve student achievement in public high schools and to ensure that students who graduated from public high schools demonstrated grade level competency in reading, writing, and safety, mathematics. The CAHSEE helped identify students who were not developing skills that are essential for life after high school and encouraged districts to give these students the attention and resources needed to help them achieve these skills during their high school years. All California public school students, except eligible students with disabilities, were required satisfy the CAHSEE requirement, as well as all other state and local requirements, in beauty essay, order to receive a high school diploma. The CAHSEE requirement could be satisfied by passing the examination or, for eligible students with disabilities, meeting the exemption requirement pursuant to California Education Code (EC) Section 60852.3, or receiving a local waiver pursuant to EC Section 60851(c). The CAHSEE had two parts: Englishlanguage arts (ELA) and mathematics.

The ELA part addressed state content standards through grade ten. In reading, this included vocabulary, decoding, comprehension, and analysis of information and literary texts. In writing, this covered writing strategies, applications, and the conventions of English (e.g., grammar, spelling, and punctuation). The mathematics part of the CAHSEE addressed state standards in grades six and seven and essay, Algebra I. The exam included statistics, data analysis and probability, number sense, measurement and dissertation chapter, geometry, mathematical reasoning, and algebra. Students were also asked to demonstrate a strong foundation in safety essay, computation and lake, arithmetic, including working with decimals, fractions, and percents.

After determining that local proficiency standards, established pursuant to EC Section 51215 (repealed January 1, 2000), were generally set below a high school level and were not consistent with the state's content standards, the Legislature indicated its intent to set higher standards for high school graduation. In proposing the CAHSEE, the Legislature's primary goal was to . Essay! significantly improve pupil achievement in olive essay contest, high school and to ensure that pupils who graduate from high school can demonstrate grade level competency in reading, writing, and mathematics. (Senate Bill 2, Section 1[b]). EC Section 60850 (Chapter 1, statutes of 1999-2000, S.B.2, O'Connell) authorized the CAHSEE to be developed in accordance with State Board of Education (SBE)-adopted content standards in ELA and mathematics. The CAHSEE was developed based on essay, recommendations of the brains over beauty essay High School Exit Examination Standards Panel, whose members were appointed by the State Superintendent of Public Instruction and approved by the SBE. State law required that the CAHSEE be administered only on the dates designated by the State Superintendent of Public Instruction. Students were required retake the examination until the ELA and mathematics parts were passed; however, students could retake only those parts not previously passed. All students were required to take the safety essay CAHSEE for mla format of writing an essay, the first time in grade ten. Students who did not pass one or both parts of the CAHSEE in essay, grade ten could take the parts not passed up to two times per school year in one more thesis, grade eleven and essay, up to for dealing with five times per essay, school year in methodology chapter, grade twelve. Adult students could take the parts not passed up to three times per essay, school year. The CAHSEE was offered for the first time in spring 2001 (March and May) to volunteer ninth graders (class of 2004).

In October 2001, Assembly Bill 1609 (Calderon) removed the option for ninth graders to take the CAHSEE beginning with the beauty 2002 administration. The CAHSEE was next administered in spring 2002 to safety essay all tenth graders who had not passed it during the spring 2001 administration. The class of 2005 took the CAHSEE for the first time in spring 2003. In July 2003, the SBE took action to move the passage of the CAHSEE as a diploma requirement to the Class of 2006. The Class of 2006 took the CAHSEE for the first time as tenth graders in February 2004. In 2010, the SBE adopted the Common Core State Standards to be used as the basis for curriculum, instruction, and olive garden essay winner, assessment for safety, California schools. Due to the change in one more to the lake thesis, academic standards, Senate Bill 172 (Liu) was signed by the Governor to suspend the administration of the CAHSEE and the requirement that students pass the CAHSEE to receive a high school diploma for the 201516, 201617, and 201718 school years. The law required that schools grant a diploma to essay any pupil who completed grade twelve in the 200304 school year or a subsequent school year and met all applicable graduation requirements other than the passage of the high school exit examination.

The law further required the essential in a qualitative dissertation proposal State Superintendent of Public Instruction to convene an advisory panel to provide recommendations to safety essay the Superintendent on the continuation of the high school exit examination and on chapter, alternative pathways to satisfy the high school graduation requirements pursuant to Education Code sections 51224.5 and safety essay, 51225.3. The law became effective on methodology, January 1, 2016. EC Section 60855 required the California Department of Education (CDE) to contract for an independent evaluation of the CAHSEE beginning in January 2000. Safety! Each evaluation report was required to include the following: (1) an analysis of student performance, broken down by grade level, gender, race or ethnicity, and portion of the exam, including any trends that became apparent over time, (2) an analysis of the exam's effects, if any, on college attendance, pupil retention, graduation, and qualitative, dropout rates, including an analysis of essay these effects on the subgroups described in (1) above, and beauty essay, (3) an analysis of whether the exam was likely to have, or had, differential effects, whether beneficial or detrimental, on the subgroups described in (1) above. The evaluation reports were required to safety include recommendations to improve the quality, fairness, validity, and reliability of the CAHSEE. The first report of the independent evaluation was completed and presented to essay the CDE, SBE, Legislature, Governor, and other control agencies on July 1, 2000. Subsequent evaluation reports were due to these same parties by February 1 of every even-numbered year. These reports are posted on the Independent Evaluation Web page.

Frequently asked questions, regulations, test blueprints, released test questions, study guides, and testing accommodations for the CAHSEE. E-mail updates sent out to the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress System electronic mailing list. Summative Assessments. The year-end assessment of grade level learning measuring progress toward college and career level readiness. Essay! California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, September 29, 2017. CAASPP Update, Issue 224 (added 25-Sep-2017) California Assessment of Student Performance and mla format of writing an essay, Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, September 20, 2017. Essay! CAASPP Update, Issue 223 (added 15-Sep-2017) California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, September 13, 2017.

CAASPP Update, Issue 222 (added 08-Sep-2017) California Assessment of chapter Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, September 7, 2017. CAASPP Update, Issue 221 (added 31-Aug-2017) California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, August 30, 2017. Matrix Four displays the universal tools, designated supports, and accommodations (non-embedded) allowed as part of the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California beginning October 1, 2017. CAASPP Update, Issue 219 (added 28-Aug-2017) California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, August 16, 2017. CAASPP Update, Issue 220 (added 28-Aug-2017) California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, August 23, 2017.

CAASPP Update, Issue 218 (added 10-Aug-2017) California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, August 9, 2017.

Write My Paper -
Safety essays: examples, topics, questions, thesis…

How to Write an Artist’s CV When You Don’t Have Much (Or Any!) Professional Experience. The post How to Write an Artist CV in 10 Steps is the most popular in safety essay, the history of The Practical Art World. Some of the qualitative dissertation, most frequently asked questions people have after reading it are “What if I don’t have an safety exhibition history?” or “What if I didn’t go to school?” For new and in a qualitative, emerging artists, creating an artist’s CV can be a bit of a Catch 22. You don’t have much or any experience to safety essay put on your CV, but to apply for “experience” in the form of exhibitions, grants, and schooling, you are asked to provide a CV. Fortunately, there are ways to tailor what relevant experience you have into an artist’s CV format. Chapter! Just remember: don’t lie, and don’t make up anything that doesn’t exist. Essay! Just tell the truth, shaping it a little (creatively– it’s what you do best, right?) into of writing the established CV format. If you haven’t already read How to Create an safety essay Artist’s CV in 10 Steps, start there.

Below are suggestions which elaborate on some of the points, aimed specifically at “professionalizing” the CV of an artist who has yet to gain, appropriately, professional experience as an artist. Refer to point 1 in the original article. As I mentioned, many established artists keep this section quite short. However, if you don’t have a lot of other material and experiences to add to brains over essay the rest of the essay, CV, this is a good opportunity to essay contest winner tell your reader about yourself. Adding a very brief bio / artist statement can be good if you would like to safety essay talk about experiences which don’t fit into the rest of the CV. If you are going to do this, just remember to keep it brief and concise. DON’T oversell yourself: you will look like a professional, dedicated emerging artist if you are honest. You will look desperate if you pretend to be something you are not. Example of bad contact details: Sometimes called the with, world’s most famous artist.

Email me! fancypants@yahoo.com Example of essay good contact details. Currently lives and works in Paris, France. Refer to point 2 in the original article. Essential Elements In A Qualitative Dissertation Proposal! Many emerging as well as professional artists are self-taught, and yet for some reason the education section of a CV tends to safety be intimidating for with all but those who have a Masters degree. It doesn’t have to be that way. DON’T list any education on safety essay your CV that doesn’t explicitly link to lake thesis your art career (like your degree in safety, biology).

Example of a good education history, for those who did not attend “art school” or university. Example of for dealing with a bad education history, for safety essay those who did not attend “art school” or university. One hour workshop with Lynne McLaughlin. Informal classes with Tom Backlund. Has received feedback from Geoff Parker. Bachelor of Science, Biology major. One way to add exhibitions to your CV is to an essay list any which are forthcoming. If you’ve got something lined up, it’s perfectly acceptable to include it on your CV before it’s happened.

Just add “(forthcoming)” to each exhibition which hasn’t actually happened yet. Another trick for safety essay plumping up your exhibition history is a little bit cheeky. I realized this loophole when I saw some site-specific installations on a CV. Olive Garden Essay Winner! After a little digging, I realized that the artworks were installed guerrilla-style. In other words, someone made art and put it somewhere without invitation or the essay, formal facets of a traditional exhibition. Mla Format An Essay! I’m all for essay this idea, as long as it doesn’t involve breaking laws or damaging property. Essay Contest! It’s a great idea to show your artwork (though, you might not be able to get it back), and certainly an artistic project that can be added to your CV under your exhibition history. Just make sure you classify it properly, as to not mislead anyone! DON’T make anything up. Example of a good exhibition list. 2012 Site-specific installation, “ Alleyway” , Vancouver, BC.

Example of a bad exhibition list. Refer to point 5 from the original article. If you are an essay new or emerging artist, you probably do not have your work in any public collections. For Dealing With! Luckily, it’s fair game to safety list anyone who owns your work, including people to whom you have gifted your artwork. Collectors who own your work are normally listed on your CV as “Private collection,” followed by with, their location. You should not actually name someone unless they have explicitly agreed to be listed as a collector of your work, and / or if you have some other reason to do so (for example, they are a very well-known collector). DO make a list of people who own your work, even if they didn’t actually purchase it; most of these you can convert to “Private collection,” followed by location. DON’T put your Mom’s name on the list, or anyone with the same last name as you. DON’T list a city more than once if more than one person owns your work there.

Example of a good collection list. Example of safety a bad collection list. FINALLY, IF YOU HAVE AN ESPECIALLY SHORT CV AND THINGS ARE LOOKING DESPERATE. You can think of some creative ways to visually enhance your CV: Include an image of your artwork (not usually recommended, but between that and the blank page, one image is lake thesis, better). Center your text with large margins. Safety Essay! Yes, this is cheating when you’re writing an essay.

But if you do it properly, you can make your CV look visually planned and striking. Include an artist statement and CV on one more lake thesis one single page. Often these are asked for separately, but if you are able to combine them, it’s a great way to make your presentation look great. 69 thoughts on “ How to essay Write an Artist’s CV When You Don’t Have Much (Or Any!) Professional Experience ” I just LOVE your informative post, Fantastic advice!!

I’ll be coming to read this again for in a sure. Have a lovely day. God Bless. Nice. Always a pleasure to read a well thought out safety post. Hello, I’m an elements qualitative emerging artist writing a CV. Safety! Your article has been very helpful, but I have one question. I am an assistant for to the two artists – one well-known in my area and safety essay, one very well-known in the larger art world.

I would like to include this work experience in my CV somewhere. The local artist is a semi-paid position and the well-known artists is olive garden essay, unpaid. While they are not exactly my mentors, I did take on these positions in order to safety essay gain experience in the art world and for dealing, learn about how to be a professional artist. Essay! I believe it would be helpful to have their names on my CV and I am very proud of my work with them. With! Where would you recommend putting these entries, if at all? Hi Bekah, I think it’s a great idea to add these to your CV.

You can create your own heading, “Assistant-ships,” or something similar to list them under. Safety Essay! I think it gets the point across that you are gaining experience, while still not explicitly naming them your “mentors.” Definitely include this! I would put it under the heading ‘Professional experience’ or even just a sentence saying something along the lines of: Assistant to: Damien Hirst (2004 – present), Anthony Gormley (2002) A lot of young and emerging artists do not have a lot of for dealing exhibitions to add to their CVs but it is worthwhile remembering art-related work (paid or unpaid) which was not directly related to your own practice, such as assisting other artists, or invigilation, volunteering etc. This is a nice blog you’ve got going!

I am always impressed by people who show dedication to their passions and to their craft. Your blog reminds me of a women who is safety essay, currently offering a very unique service by mla format, showcasing her skills in spray-painting. I implore anyone and everyone to click the safety essay, following link to see what she has to offer #128578; Hey thank you very much for this help, i really need it! Questions : In the exhibitions should i also include the garden contest winner, title or something else than “Group exhibition, location, date”? My problem is safety, that i had to contest winner much shows in one gallery and safety essay, it looks a little repeating!! Thanks #128512; Hi, it’s good to include the title of the show if there is one. Very helpful for the self-taught emerging artist! Thank you!

How should I include online features? I have several features (interview, review, portfolio) online, how should I refer to dissertation methodology them? Also, what to do with features/interviews that are not in English (I’m from Germany), should I include them as well? Online features are great to include. You could list the German pieces with their German titles, and include english translations in brackets if you see fit (but it’s not absolutely necessary). and additional question… under which category should I put online features? bibliography, publications or something like ‘selected press’? thanks for safety your help. so glad i found this!! #128578; just a question though what do you think of the more creative resumes/cvs? the ones where it practically looks like an artwork itself? I personally think it should look clean, readable, and not too unconventional… then again, it probably depends on where you are submitting it! I have a business background, no artistic experience (at all), but a promising submission. What should I do?

I enter a lot of juried online art shows. How does one show these on a CV. Checking my blog kenben.org will give you examples in my about me. Thank you for the great ideas for us beginners. I’d like to with get a little clarification on exactly what constitutes an safety essay exhibition. I have had work for essential elements in a qualitative proposal sale in several different galleries over safety essay, the course of several years, but it doesn’t seem like that’s what is meant to for dealing with be included under the EXHIBITIONS heading. I have had my work in a few short term shows (not in galleries), and I’ve also just been juried in to show my work at safety essay, an important gallery.I think those probably do qualify as EXHIBITIONS, but it’s just a gut feeling.

Could you please give us some guidance as to what qualifies as an EXHIBITION. For example, does it have to be in a “gallery” or does a bunch of artists getting together to put on dissertation a show count? Does it have to be a juried show or is it OK to count shows where they let pretty much anyone in? Does it need to be short term in nature, like a week or a month, or does having your work in a gallery for safety five years count, and with, if so, what do you list for the date of the exhibition? Whenever your work is safety, exhibited, that is an exhibition. With! I don’t know if there is one true definition, but that’s what I think! I also think it is an acceptable rule of thumb for your CV. If you have work on exhibit for a long period of time, I would suggest saying “ongoing” for the date.

This is one of the best, and easiest articles to understand,I would refer you to everyone.Thank you. Thank you for such awesome and informative articles! I was invited to apply for an artist in residence program (it was invitation only), and safety, I was a finalist but I did not get the residency. I feel proud to be invited, should I add this to my resume? Certainly you should! Just make sure that it is worded in garden essay winner, such a way to make clear that you didn’t actually complete the residency. This is super helpful, thank you! I had a question though, I am trying to put together a CV [I am mainly an abstract painter] and I do have some experience and exhibitions to safety list but not a huge amount. Mla Format Of Writing An Essay! I do however have a small business making artisanal jewelry out of sterling silver cutlery. Through this I have had some press and many juried shows.

Should I include some of that in my CV as well? Or just focus on the painting side? I would include this on safety your CV, as it is dissertation methodology, part of your artistic experience. You don’t have to differentiate between the essay, two mediums or state what kind of work you showed–you can just list all the exhibitions together. Likewise with press. I’m kind of wondering the mla format of writing an essay, same thing as the safety essay, business person in a reply a few posts up. I have a master’s degree in… something that has absolutely nothing to do with art. Lake Thesis! I never took any formal art classes beyond high school, either. What I’ve learned about art is from (lots of) reading and doing.

I feel like I’m creating a body of work that is essay, relevant and has plenty to beauty essay say, but my only meaningful exposure is safety, a reasonably active Instagram account that is slowly, but steadily gaining followers. (I have a dA account, too, but that one’s not getting much action.) Moreover, for personal reasons that I’d rather not get into here, I want to remain as anonymous as possible for now, and I would really like my work to just speak for itself. Garden Contest! Am I just screwed, or do you have any ideas on how I should go about this? Thanks very much. This is very helpful as I’m getting ready to submit works for an upcoming arts festival. I’m using your ideas of safety naming instructors and brains over beauty, private collections, A question – I am self-taught, however, I grew up in a family of safety artists and writers, such that being around paint and other materials is second nature to me.

I also plan on dissertation methodology chapter enrolling in school with the goal of obtaining a studio art degree from a local college. Should I somehow note these points on the bio/CV? Thanks. Hey… Thank you for this great article. I have a question to essay ask you what if I have many art awards because I joined art competition since I was 12, how should I selected them to winner put on safety essay CV — should I put them all??– or only the an essay, award I got recently??– I’ve just graduated in art major so I’m very new to the real art world outside. Should I select only the safety, 1st prize or was a winner? I would suggest putting the most recent awards, as well as the largest or the ones with the most exposure. You don’t need to put them all, just the ones which seem most relevant to your current practice.

You can include awards where you were recognized but were not the “winner”, just make sure to indicate. This is extremely helpful. Thank you. Echoing the long line of thank yous for in a dissertation proposal this and a quick question – I’m primarily trying to promote myself as a painter and illustrator, however I work full time as essentially a creative director and graphic designer and while I think I probably should include it because it’s in a creative field and it relates, I’m not sure how much to include and what to talk about. This is very helpful! I wonder how best to essay show my education, I went to University for my BFA but did not complete my degree? I got extremely close but had to dissertation stop for financial reasons. hi there all again…. Do you possibly have another useful blog like this about writing artists bio’s by essay, any chance?! Thanks for the idea, this could happen in the future!

Thanks for mla format of writing an essay the great information I am an safety emerging artist one of my primary mediums is blacksmithing. I have done demonstrations as a member of the local blacksmith guild at our states agricultural fair. How would I reflect this on my CV. Mla Format An Essay! I also had my work on display/for sale in an attached shop how should I reflect that on my CV? You could make a heading called “Demonstrations” and include the info about the safety, agricultural fair.

If the of writing an essay, works were on display, you could list that under “Exhibitions”. Hello there! This blog is wonderful and safety essay, this post has been most helpful. My query: I sold one of brains over essay my photographs to safety essay a large, well-known company for use in mla format of writing an essay, a film, and I feel like I should list this but am unsure under what heading. Thanks for your help and safety essay, time in replying. You could list this under “Collections” as the well-known company is now the owner of the mla format, work. Side note: since the piece was in a movie, it’s not a secret that they own it. If they had bought it for private display or collection, it would be best not to list them by name unless they have given you permission to essay share their information. This blog post has been very useful indeed, thank you.

I have a question relating to private commissions, I am a digital artist so technically no physical copy of the end product exists and as such, I’m unsure as to essential proposal whether I could list them under “collections”. I have done some commercial pieces recently but most of my work is essay, commissioned for personal use – how would you list this kind of experience on a CV? It’s remarkable in support of mee to have a site, which is beneficial designed for my knowledge. Thanks so much for this. Brains Essay! It was a life saver! I am president of my local art guild. Is that ok to have on the CV and if so, where should I put it? Wao! This is great info…i am an essay abstract surealist n hv been wondering hw to creat a great artist CV n dis is incredible…thanx alot. I was wondering if its appropriate to put in the pictures of the one more to the lake thesis, works you had done for essay an artist in your portfolio.

I have been working for an artist and had been doing many of his art works. Do let me know before I request him for pictures of the work. thank you for this. Hello, I am going to be selling some of my work at an art market and brains over beauty, wanted to include this on essay my CV. Where would this fit under? Also, just to mla format clarify on the collections point-is it okay to put more than one from the same state(or county in safety essay, England). Thank you very much. What if my only for dealing with exhibition was a senior show in highschool? And I have attended two colleges, do I put both of them in? Thank you so much,I hv recently moved to a different country,and as a young emerging self taught artist,I have been having difficultie marketing myself…thanks again. Thank you for this– it’s so useful.

One question: Can I include favorable reviews in my CV? I am self taught jewlery maker and have exhibited in safety, a few shows but I also have a regular stall in a local makers market. How do I incorporate my stall into dissertation proposal my CV, and also local shops that stock my jewellery? Should I? and what about previous stockists? Reblogged this on Cricketswool and commented: I’m entering the Ellarslie Open in Trenton NJ and for the first time encountered a request to submit an artist’s resume along with my work. This led me to a post on The Practical Art World.

I highly recommend this blog and especially this post to all artists. hi there, thank all of you very much to share your experience. i’m a self-taught painter and essay, not much art training. i had a bachelor in brains over beauty, acting from a national academy, should i include in safety, my cv under the ‘education’? thank you a lot in advance best regards berkeley. I have an interesting situation. I started out as a fine artist in the 80’s. Then I veered off and became very successful as an illustrator.

Then I took off a decade to be an essential in a qualitative dissertation proposal actor. I came back to illustration at the turn of century and had lots of success. About four years ago, I quit illustration and came back to fine art. I instantly won a bunch of safety essay awards at high profiles competitions. I’ve sold and still sell a tremendous amount of work on my own and through an agent in Germany. I’ve always avoided gallery representation like the plague, but I’m evolving on that.

All of a sudden I’m getting interest from mla format of writing several representational galleries. I’m given speaking engagements and workshops. And everyone wants a CV. Problem is that though I’ve been doing art for essay a long time, my CV doesn’t look like much and I can’t remember much of my winnings and exhibitions over in a, the years, let alone who owns my work. Should I be putting in my illustration accolades too? I feel a bit like a fraud.

What should I do? You have no idea how this helped me! Your post was so easy to follow and essay, had such good examples. Although I really have very little to dissertation put in my resume, your tips helped me make it look decent! Thank you! Very helpful the comments too. Thank you for adding that part about essay, “guerilla art”. As a new installation artist (I’ve had two exhibitions now!) most of methodology chapter my art work was created guerilla style, but I plan to safety only add one very large piece I did in my CV. As you say, don’t OVER play it. Thank you again for this.

Writing the CV is putting a knot in my stomach. You helped me break it down simplify it. I think I can actually manage it now. Elements Qualitative Dissertation Proposal! #128578;

Write My Research Paper -
Industrial Safety Essay Free Essays

an essay example The remainder of this essay writing tutorial is based on a short sample #039;divorce essay#039; (about 1,000 words). To complete all of the associated tasks, it is easiest if you have the sample essay in essay front of you. A major change that has occurred in olive garden essay the Western family is an increased incidence in safety essay divorce. Whereas in the past, divorce was a relatively rare occurrence, in recent times it has become quite commonplace. This change is borne out clearly in olive essay contest winner census figures. For example thirty years ago in essay Australia, only one marriage in ten ended in divorce; nowadays the figure is one more more than one in three (Australian Bureau of Statistics, 1996: p.45). A consequence of this change has been a substantial increase in the number of essay, single parent families and the attendant problems that this brings (Kilmartin, 1997).

An important issue for of writing sociologists, and indeed for all of society, is why these changes in marital patterns have occurred. In this essay I will seek to critically examine a number of sociological explanations for the #039;divorce phenomenon#039; and also consider the social policy implications that each explanation carries with it. It will be argued that the best explanations are to be found within a broad socio-economic framework. One type of explanation for rising divorce has focused on changes in laws relating to marriage. For example, Bilton, Bonnett and Jones (1987) argue that increased rates of divorce do not necessarily indicate that families are now more unstable.

It is possible, they claim, that there has always been a degree of marital instability. They suggest that changes in the law have been significant, because they have provided unhappily married couples with #039;access to a legal solution to pre-existent marital problems#039; (p.301). Bilton et al. therefore believe that changes in safety divorce rates can be best explained in terms of changes in the legal system. The problem with this type of for dealing, explanation however, is safety that it does not consider why these laws have changed in the first place. It could be argued that reforms to family law, as well as the one more to the increased rate of essay, divorce that has accompanied them, are the product of more fundamental changes in society. Another type of explanation is one that focuses precisely on these broad societal changes. For example, Nicky Hart (cited in chapter Haralambos, 1995) argues that increases in divorce and marital breakdown are the result of economic changes that have affected the family. One example of these changes is the raised material aspirations of families, which Hart suggests has put pressure on both spouses to become wage earners. Women as a result have been forced to become both homemakers and economic providers. According to Hart, the contradiction of these two roles has lead to conflict and this is the main cause of marital breakdown. It would appear that Hart#039;s explanation cannot account for all cases of divorce - for example, marital breakdown is liable to occur in families where only the husband is working.

Nevertheless, her approach, which is to relate changes in family relations to broader social forces, would seem to be more probing than one that looks only at legislative change. The two explanations described above have very different implications for social policy, especially in relation to how the problem of increasing marital instability might be dealt with. Bilton et al. (1995) offer a legal explanation and hence would see the solutions also being determined in this domain. If rises in safety essay divorce are thought to essential elements in a qualitative proposal be the consequence of liberal divorce laws, the safety obvious way to stem this rise is to make them less obtainable. This approach, one imagines, would lead to a reduction in divorce statistics; however, it cannot really be held up as a genuine solution to the problems of marital stress and breakdown in garden winner society. Indeed it would seem to be a solution directed more at symptoms than addressing fundamental causes. Furthermore, the safety experience of social workers, working in the area of family welfare suggests that restricting a couple#039;s access to divorce would in some cases serve only to exacerbate existing marital problems (Johnson, 1981). Mla Format. In those cases where violence is involved, the consequences could be tragic. Apart from all this, returning to safety more restrictive divorce laws seems to be a solution little favoured by Australians. (Harrison, 1990).

Hart (cited in Haralambos, 1995), writing from a Marxist-feminist position, traces marital conflict to brains over beauty changes in the capitalist economic system and their resultant effect on the roles of men and women. It is difficult to know however, how such an analysis might be translated into practical social policies. Safety. This is because the Hart program would appear to require in garden contest the first place a radical restructuring of the economic system. Whilst this may be desirable for some, it is not achievable in the present political climate. Hart is right however, to suggest that much marital conflict can be linked in essay some way to the economic circumstances of one more lake thesis, families. This is borne out in many statistical surveys which show consistently that rates of divorce are higher among socially disadvantaged families (McDonald, 1993). Essay. This situation suggests then that social policies need to be geared to providing support and beauty essay security for these types of families. It is little cause for optimism however, that in recent years governments of all persuasions have shown an essay, increasing reluctance to fund social welfare programs of this kind.

It is difficult to offer a comprehensive explanation for the growing trend of marital breakdown; and it is even more difficult to find solutions that might ameliorate the problems created by it. Clearly though, as I have argued in this essay, the most useful answers are to be found not within a narrow legal framework, but within a broader socio-economic one. Finally, it is for dealing with worth pointing out that, whilst we may appear to be living in a time of increased family instability, research suggests that historically, instability may have been the norm rather than the exception. Safety Essay. As Bell and Zajdow (1997) point out, in the past, single parent and step families were more common than is assumed - although the disruptive influence then was not divorce, but the premature death of one or both parents. This situation suggests that in studying the modern family, one needs to employ a historical perspective, including the possibility of olive contest winner, looking to the past in safety searching for ways of dealing with problems in the present. Australian Bureau of Statistics (1996). Divorces, Australia . Canberra: Australian Government Printing Service.

Bell, R. and G. One More Thesis. Zajdow (1997) Family and household. Safety. In R. Jureidini, S. Kenny and M. Poole (eds). Sociology: Australian Connections . St Leonards. NSW: Allen and Unwin. Bilton, T., K. Bonnett and over essay P. Jones (1987). Introductory Sociology , 2nd edition. London: MacMillan. Haralambos, M. (1995).

Sociology: Themes and Perspectives , 3rd edition. London: Bell and Hyman. Harrison, M. (1995). Essay. Grounds for divorce. Family Matters . No 42 pp 34-35. Johnson, V. (1981).

The Last Resort: A Women#039;s Refuge . Ringwood: Penguin. Kilmartin, C. (1997). Lake. Children divorce and one-parent families. Family Matters . No. 48. ( Available On-line ) McDonald, P. (1993).

Family Trends and Structure in essay Australia . Australian Family Briefings No 3. Mla Format An Essay. Melbourne: Australian Institute of Family Studies. Problems? Questions? Comments? Please provide us feedback.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Safety Essay - 1596 Words

Essay For Culinary School Admission. Our writers know it all perfectly well. That is why we are called a professional essay writing service. We know what you need and we do our best to deliver it. Our services are just as good as they should be: Our writers are native speakers who have been students just like you.

They have at safety essay least a master’s degree ? it means they know well how to write an assignment. All of olive essay, our writers have majored in a certain subject area. You can be sure that your paper will be assigned to a true specialist. Your essay will be delivered before the essay, deadline. When you buy essays online, you select a deadline yourself. You probably know that the earlier you start the better. What makes us different is that we will take your order even if it’s due in several hours.

You control the writing process. As soon as you make an olive contest, order, you get your writer’s contact ID. You can ask for safety, a draft, make corrections, and modify instructions to chapter make sure that you’ll get exactly what you need as a result. Safety Essay! You get all notifications delivered to your email or via text messages, if you choose this option. So why should you buy essays online from us? Just as you study to get a grade, we work to of writing an essay make our customers (that’s you) satisfied. We offer you a number of guarantees, which makes us stand out from the rest of the essay writing companies. Safety! Here they are:

No plagiarism. This is crucial for both of us. That’s why we’re pointing it out again and again. Essential Dissertation Proposal! Free formatting and references. We charge only for pages of actual text; a references page is and will always be free. Communication with your writer.

You can contacts your writer at any time to safety see the draft, make sure they are on the right track, or provide any additional guidelines at their request. With! 2 weeks of free revision. Your instructor may have some comments on your paper. We are ready to make any corrections for 14 whole days absolutely for free. 24/7 support. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to contact the Support. They are always here to safety help.

Money back. We are seriously going to of writing refund your payment if you are not satisfied with the result. No matter how complex your topic or how long your assignment is, our writers at BuyEssay.net will deliver the essay, highest-quality paper within the chapter, right amount of safety essay, time. Do not struggle on your own. Buy essays online by simply clicking the olive garden contest winner, button below and filling in the order form. should be there! Terms conditions Privacy policy Referral program. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms” and/or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the buyessay.net website (“Website”).

Your access to and use of Website are conditioned on your full acceptance and compliance with these Terms and safety Conditions and this Website Privacy Policy, which are published at buyessay.net and which are incorporated herein by reference (“Privacy Policy”). These Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy are applied to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. If you disagree with these Terms and in a dissertation Conditions and/or Privacy Policy or any part of them, you must not use this Website. Capitalized terms defined in safety essay, these Terms and Conditions shall have no other meaning but set forward in this section. The following terminology is with, applied to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and Refund and Revision Policy: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and safety accepting these Terms and Conditions. “We”, “Us” and “Ourselves” refers to buyessay.net website. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and garden contest therefore as referring to same. By using our Services, you represent and safety warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to in a qualitative proposal buyessay.net is safety, truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and/or have full legal capacity to essential elements in a qualitative enter into legally binding relations; and safety (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules. Your profile may be deleted and Services provided to you may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age and/or do not have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations.

Subjected to full compliance with these Terms and garden essay Conditions, buyessay.net shall provide academic writing services as described more fully on safety essay the Website (“Services”). Services may include, but not be limited to, providing our Clients with dissertations, research papers, book reports, term papers, and dissertation chapter other types of assignments written by buyessay.net team (“Paper”) which are intended for research/reference purposes and for your personal use only. Services may include editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing papers of our Clients. Please note that rewriting an essay, existing paper that contains 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom Paper and with shall be charged for accordingly. Please note that Services may be provided only to safety essay the users who submit an appropriate order form at the Website and winner buyessay.net may charge fees for such Services. The Services are provided according to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the specific commercial provisions and policies (including Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, etc.) as detailed on the Website, and these provisions and policies may be amended or changed from time to time. The format of the Papers we provide: 12 point Times New Roman; Bibliography on a separate page; Approximately 250 words per essay page;

One inch margin top, bottom, left, right; Title and qualitative Reference pages are free of charge. In case Client needs a single-spaced Paper they are to pay a double fee. The standard Paper formatting includes a Title page , main content of the Paper, and a Reference page. Note that you pay only for the main content of the Paper, while a Title page and safety a Reference page are provided free of charge. buyessay.net reserves the right to use any relevant materials available, such as books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, etc., unless the Client indicates some specific sources to be used. PLACING AN ORDER. When placing your order, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any possible consequences and elements dissertation proposal misunderstandings, in case you provide us with inaccurate and/or incorrect and/or unfaithful information. Please be advised that you will be asked to give final confirmation to safety essay the instructions you provide in order details. Your Paper instructions should be confirmed in your Order Tracking Area within 3 hours after placing your order (and within 1 hour for orders with urgency less than 24 hours). Orders without instructions will not be worked on and may be delayed and you accept sole responsibility for such delay. buyessay.net guarantees that the delivered Paper will meet only confirmed requirements.

You must not change the instructions once you have confirmed them. Any alterations to for dealing confirmed instructions are considered as additional order, thereby requiring additional payment. All payments are due upon safety, receipt. If the payment is not received or payment method is declined, the for dealing, Client forfeits of Services. All fees are exclusive of all taxes and/or levies, and/or duties imposed by safety taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of chapter, all such taxes and/or levies, and/or duties. You agree to essay pay any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the essay contest winner, Services and safety essay payments made by you under these Terms. If at any time you contact your bank or credit card company and decline or otherwise reject the over, charge of any payment, this act will be considered as a breach of your obligation hereunder and essay your use of the Services will be automatically terminated. Use of stolen credit card and/or any credit card fraud is considered to be a serious crime. buyessay.net closely cooperates with our payment provider to prevent and fight online fraud.

In case of any online fraud, appropriate state authorities will be contacted immediately. By doing a chargeback, you agree to give up all your rights to the Paper automatically. At the same time, you authorize buyessay.net to essay publish the completed Paper and start the authorship procedure that will allow us to safety essay determine if you have used any parts of the Paper. The procedure may include contacting your school officials and/or posting your full details along with the completed Paper online. buyessay.net reserves the of writing, right to change its prices at safety essay any time in its sole discretion and with such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Website and become effective immediately without need for essay, further notice to essential in a qualitative any Client and/or user. We care about safety, our Clients and chapter are always looking for ways to offer them the safety, best value for money. One method we use is a discount system. buyessay.net, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to provide our Clients with discount programs as described more fully and published on lake the Website. According to our loyalty program, you earn back 10% of your total bill in essay, Points (1 currency unit (inter alia USD/ EUR/ GBP etc.) = 1 Point) after you make your first order. Your Points are accumulated on your Credit Balance. “Credit Balance” is an account for mla format an essay, Points of a Client which can be used for future purchases on safety essay the Website exclusively.

You can use your Points for your next purchases on the Website exclusively. Your Points cannot be refunded. The discount may be obtained by the use of the promo code. Essential Qualitative Proposal! The amount of Points added to the Credit Balance is safety, calculated on the basis of the order price excluding the applied discount (if any). Later, 5% of proposal, every next order (not including credits) is added to your Credit Balance. buyessay.net will issue a refund to safety you only according to these Terms. buyessay.net offers a 14-day money back period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”). Refund Period begins on of writing the date of Client`s order deadline and safety expires on the last day of the methodology, Refund Period. Safety Essay! In case you are not satisfied with any of the garden essay contest, Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Safety Essay! Once the Refund Period elapses, buyessay.net will not refund any amounts paid.

If the order is not completed and/or the Paper is not downloaded or delivered in its complete form by or to you, the full refund is issued at any time. In the event of order cancellation, the funds will be debited back only to the account of the brains beauty essay, initial payment within 5-7 business days from the time of cancellation request. In other case buyessay.net assesses refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of your order is low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for essay, dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period. In case buyessay.net reimburses the money because of essential in a dissertation, mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at safety its sole discretion, evaluates the dissertation methodology, quality of the essay, Paper and refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in the Paper and mistakes present in it. buyessay.net provides various methods of contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and one more to the thesis live chat) to facilitate communication between you, us and the writer assigned to complete an order. Using any of safety, these methods, our Customer Support Center is available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the lake, aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, buyessay.net will not be obliged to safety essay honor or consider the above said request.

Should the Paper delivery be delayed due to unexpected circumstances, from the an essay, side of buyessay.net, we may provide compensation for the breach of the order deadline in the form of essay, a credit or a discount to be used towards your next order with us. Garden Essay Contest Winner! Please be informed that delivery time deviation is essay, not a subject to refund. Any revision request or complaint in for dealing with, regards to a Paper that buyessay.net has provided must be made within the revision period (“Revision Period”). buyessay.net offers a 14-day Revision Period for Papers less than 20 pages and safety essay a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages. Revision Period begins on the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the olive contest, Revision Period. After that point, no revision and/or complaint will be accepted. buyessay.net recognizes that orders vary in size and complexity; as a result, dissertation, thesis and/or other sufficiently large assignment may be granted 30-day Revision Period. Sufficiency in essay, the size of the Paper will be determined by buyessay.net in its sole discretion. In case a request for revision is not submitted within the Revision Period, buyessay.net tacitly accepts that the with, Client is safety essay, satisfied with the Paper and dissertation requires no further actions to be taken in regards to essay the Paper unless extra payment is provided or a new order is placed. Upon receiving your completed assignment you are entitled to a free revision should the Paper fail to meet your instructions or defined the requirements in any way. Methodology Chapter! When this is the safety, case, you are entitled to an essay request as many revisions as may be required to make the Paper consistent and compliant with your instructions. During the Revision Period the request for revision may be made at safety any time.

All revisions must be based on the original order instructions. If at the time of the revision request you provide new, additional, or differing instructions, this will be interpreted as an application for new Paper and thus, will require an additional payment. Furthermore, should you request a revision after the Revision Period, it will also be considered as a new order requiring an additional payment. We may require you to supply us with personal identifying information, and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about you. By accepting these Terms and an essay Conditions, you authorize us to essay make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the one more to the thesis, information that you provide us with. We may do this directly or by verifying your information against essay third party databases; or through other sources.

Essentially, verification procedure involves, inter alia, confirming that the order is in a qualitative dissertation proposal, authentic and that the cardholder is aware of charges by placing a phone call to safety them, and in certain cases by requesting some additional documents to be submitted for verification to our Risk Department. In order to ensure timely delivery of your order, this procedure must be completed quickly and without delay. Therefore, it is vital to provide accurate and for dealing with valid phone numbers. Failure to verify an order may result in order cancellation or the order being placed on hold. You consent to our processing your personal information for the purposes of providing the Services, including for verification purposes as set out herein. You also consent to safety essay the use of such data for communicating with you, for statutory and accounting purposes. You acknowledge that you have read and consented to buyessay.net's Privacy Policy. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. buyessay.net will not be liable to you in relation to over the contents of, the use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website: for failure to learn the material covered by the Paper; and.

for your final grade; and. for the outcome or consequences of submission the safety, Paper to any academic institution; and. excludes all liability for elements, damages arising out of or in connection with your use of essay, this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and an essay incidental damages. The Paper provided to you by buyessay.net remains our property and essay is the subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under local and international laws conventions. The Paper is intended for your personal use only and it may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent. You agree not to one more thesis engage in essay, the use, copying, or distribution of Papers other than expressly permitted herein. We post Clients` testimonials on our Website which may contain personal information (first name or initials). Mla Format Of Writing! Hereby by accessing or using this Website, you provide us with your consent to post your first name/initials along with your testimonial on our Website. We ensure our posting these testimonials does not interfere with your confidentiality.

If you wish to safety essay request the removal of your testimonial, you may contact us at [emailprotected] NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. buyessay.net reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and elements qualitative proposal your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment, improvements and/or alterations to these Terms and Conditions. You are, therefore, advised to re-read these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. This web site is owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd. HEXO+ Self-Flying Camera Drone, with a suggested retail price of safety, $1,249.00 USD («Main prize»). FreePage (single use) SMS inform (single use) Plagiarism Report (single use) 50$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days 100$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days.

2. Promotional Period. The promotion begins on 7.18.2017, at 9:00 am and ends on 7.28.2017 at in a qualitative proposal 10:00 pm. This Privacy Policy (“Policy”) describes how information about You is collected, used and disclosed and provides other important privacy information, describes when and how we may change this Policy, and tells You how to contact us with any questions or comments. We collect information about safety, You and one more to the thesis computer(s) You use when You use our Services or otherwise interact with us. “Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example: name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; payment information; device location etc.). “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting these Privacy Policy. Any use of the above terminology or other words in safety, the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED. We collect information about You in three primary ways:

Information You Provide. We collect information that You provide to chapter us when You apply for and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us. For example, some of the ways You may provide information to safety essay us include: When You purchase our Services, the mla format of writing an essay, payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and essay credit information. When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for future sign-on.

When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on dissertation our Website, submit survey responses, or pay for Services, we may also collect Personal Information and other information. We may monitor and record phone calls, e-mails, live chats, or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives. Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect a variety of information associated with Your use of our Services. Each time You visit the Website, Personal Information is safety essay, automatically gathered. In general, this information does not identify You personally. Examples of automatically collected personal information include, but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to IP address, if available). For example, some of the ways we may automatically collect information include: Cookies and similar technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that a web site can place on Your computer's hard drive in garden essay contest, order, for example, to safety collect information about essential elements dissertation proposal, Your activities on the Website.

The cookie transmits this information back to the Website's computer, which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. We need to use cookies on essay the Website to enhance the user experience and avoid multiple logins or password authentication requests. We may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and essential dissertation proposal record Your preferences and other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and safety features of our Website are popular, and improve our Website and Your experience. Depending upon Your computer, You may be able to set Your browser(s) to essay reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in the loss of essay, some functionality on the Website. We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on in a proposal a web page or an essay, HTML e-mail) to monitor interaction with our websites or e-mails.

Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and brains over essay the same color as the background of the web page or e-mail message. Web Browsing Activity. When accessing our Website, We automatically collect certain information about Your computer and essay Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and time, the web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and purchases on our Website, and other analytical information associated with the Website. Information From Other Sources. We may also obtain information about You from other sources. Brains Beauty! For example, We may receive credit information from safety, third-party sources before initiating Your service. We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, e-mail lists, postal mail lists, demographic and marketing data) from others. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU. We use the information We collect for essential elements in a qualitative, a variety of business purposes, such as:

To provide and safety bill for mla format an essay, Services You purchase; To deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us; To verify Your identity and essay maintain a record of Your transactions and interactions with us; To provide customer services to You; To create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and their performance; To identify and suggest products or services that might interest You; To make internal business decisions about current and future Service offerings; To provide You customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings; To protect our rights, interests, safety and property and that of our customers, service providers and other third parties; and. To comply with law or as required for essential elements in a qualitative dissertation, legal purposes. We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse.

We may use information we collect to contact You about our and/or third-party products, services, and offers that We believe You may find of interest. We may contact You by telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods. You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies. This information is safety essay, used by advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You. However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent. WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to contest winner unaffiliated third-parties as follows: With Your Consent.

We may disclose Personal Information about essay, You to third-parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in one more lake thesis, writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives. We encourage You not to essay share Your password. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password. To Our Service Providers. We may disclose information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). In a Business Transfer. We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in for dealing, which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction. For Legal Process Protection. We may disclose Personal Information, and other information about You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary: to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and products (including to collection agencies in order to obtain payment for safety, our products and services); to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of others; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere; to facilitate or verify the garden, appropriate calculation of safety essay, taxes, fees, or other obligations; or. in an one more lake thesis, emergency situation.

We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third-parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. Protecting Your Information. We use a variety of safety, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from to the lake, unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is safety essay, under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.

As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against the loss, misuse, or alteration of of writing, Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at essay Your own risk. Mla Format Of Writing! You should always take care with how You handle and safety disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, social networks or other internet channels. Retention and Disposal. We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of of writing, Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). PRIVACY POLICY UPDATES. How We Communicate Changes to This Policy. We may update this Policy at essay any time to brains provide updates to or clarification of safety, our practices. If we make changes we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of with, our Website or sending You a notification). Essay! You should refer to dissertation methodology chapter this Policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.

This web site is safety, owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd . A Partner is an individual who refers customers. Dissertation! A Referral is an individual who requests a service via the referral link given by a Partner. With the first order, a Referral acquires a 15% discount on the order, while a Partner receives $50 to the Referral Balance. With further purchases, a Partner earns 5% of the Referral’s total order price. All money earned with the Referral Program is stored on your Referral Balance.

A Partner can transfer the money to the Bonus Balance and use it to purchase a service. Essay! It is possible to proposal transfer the sum to the Partner’s PayPal account (no less than $20).

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Safety essays: examples, topics, questions, thesis…

How This Simple Resume Model and Career Portfolio Example Landed a Dream Job. Need a resume makeover? See the before and after of a resume transformation. Use this powerfully simple resume model and career portfolio as your guide. The days of essay, slapping together a resume and getting results long gone.

The days of mla format an essay, just having a resume are pretty much over as well. Meet Ken Cordova. Safety. As he finished his master’s degree, he wanted to put himself out mla format an essay, there to essay, explore new career opportunities. His problem? His resume. Here’s his resume before: Here’s his powerfully simple resume after: Ken went through a resume transformation. Essential In A. He developed a simple resume and career portfolio to land his dream job.

I’ll walk you though how you can do the same. Ken supplemented his resume with a great career portfolio. It took some time and effort, but it quickly paid off as he soon landed a dream job. Essay. In fact, he turned down interviews at one point. I’ll walk you through what Ken did to build this simple resume model and dissertation, career portfolio example. As I always say, simple is essay hard.

I’ll keep it as easy as possible for you and show you how to essential elements in a dissertation, replicate these as well as the safety essay, tools he used. Even if you aren’t in with, the job market, I still recommend you keep your resume updated and build a career portfolio. At some point, you’ll likely need both. Don’t wait until that time to start frantically building them. Components of a Powerfully Simple Resume Model. Recruiters and hiring managers are scan readers. They need to safety, check a ton of resumes in dissertation methodology chapter, a short time so they skim most of them. Safety. If something catches their attention, they’ll actually read the resume, which drastically increases your chances of a first interview. The resume content and keywords are important but scannability is essential elements in a critical.

If you can’t get a hiring manager’s attention, great content gets you nowhere. The importance of safety, content comes to play after you’ve caught their attention. So what do you do? Rethink your resume design by understanding how people initially scan a web page. Without knowing the science of how people read web content, which version of Ken’s resume would you be more likely to read? Remember, you have hundreds of resumes to go through in a short period. What makes a simple resume powerful? How easy it is to visually scan. Not only is the new, simple resume more visually appealing, it’s also easier to dissertation chapter, scan. Here’s the science behind it. Content is safety essay organized in an ‘F’ formation.

Although it might sound odd to design a simple resume as a web page, hiring managers use the same approach as people use to scan a website. According to mla format of writing, a Nielson Group study, people quickly scan web content in safety, an F-shape pattern. After the scan, they decide if they commit to reading the content in more detail. Now doesn’t this sound like the typical hiring manager approach I just described? Hiring managers scan content like users scan content on a web page before deciding to chapter, commit. Ken’s more simple resume makes it easy to safety, scan the content.

The GIF image below simulates for you a hiring manager quickly flipping through resumes. Click on mla format, it to activate it. Click on the image to activate an animation that simulates a hiring manager quickly flipping through resumes. Which one would make you stop? Visually, which one is most appealing and stands out safety, most? Ken’s simple resume is easy to scan. As you design your resume, make it easy to scan. Ken’s resume is easy to scan and digest the brains over beauty, content.

Given the ‘F’ pattern, here is how a typical person scan’s his resume: This resume model is easy to scan which makes a commitment to reading more likely. The first scan is safety essay likely to go from left-to-right. His picture is at the end, which catches attention and continues the scan. You might try putting a headline with this first scan as well. Keep this section as simple as possible as to not overwhelm the for dealing, reader.

Scan 2 and 3 can go either way. Likely, there is a slight scan down to the left and then off to the right. Essay. That second scan catches keywords such as: If you were hiring someone for a leadership position, wouldn’t you want to keep reading after quickly scanning those words? He made great use of not only the beauty, keywords but the placement of them based on how people scan a resume. Depending on where scan 2 started, the third scan is slower (especially based on the resume keywords and placement). This is where commitment to safety, finish reading his resume happens. Visually organized resume content.

Ken’s more simple resume is visually organized. Over. This makes the essay, content easier to read and digest. Once the scanning stops, the reader has to decide if it is going to be ‘easy to elements in a dissertation proposal, read.’ This resume model is safety essay organized into three sections. Much like a website header, this resume header gives a visual sign of order and mla format of writing, a quick overview. The picture is essay a powerful way for someone to put a person to for dealing, the page. Ken’s resume model makes effective use of a sidebar that is visually separated by the background color.

The information has great keywords and summary information for safety essay anyone scanning this content. He further separates the content into sections with headers. Easy to scan and easy to digest. Ken separates the for dealing with, main content with a white background. He further organizes content with separators. Although there is essay plenty of content here, it appears brief and easy to read thanks to for dealing with, the visual organization. Ken uses the action-result formula for his resume structure instead of simply listing tasks. He quickly tells a story of the value he brings to the business. Tools resources to build this simple resume. For developing content, keywords and safety, organizing this resume model, Ken used a collection of resume strategies I developed. He also didn’t rush it.

He took his time and went through each part thoroughly. As a part of the toolkit, Ken discovered hundreds of templates at Canva. He used a combination of the pre-designed templates. The service and templates are free. I also have a list of other free templates in a resume development toolkit chapter on resume design and customization. I list lots of options there! So the lake thesis, question that many of you are probably asking is: How did he fit 20+ years of experience on a one-page resume? He didn’t and you don’t need to safety essay, either.

Pick the most recent and relevant experience based on your position targets. Ken made fantastic use of a supplemental professional career portfolio. Here’s how he did it and why you should do it too. Career and Professional Portfolio Example. With the latest trends in talent acquisition moving to digital, people want to know you before they meet you. The first thing people will do is Google you. Make sure they immediately find the with, right information. A career portfolio is a digital display of your professional experience and accomplishments. Professional portfolios range in length from a single page to a thousand-page website that includes case studies, references and visual galleries (especially for photographers). Most people hear ‘website’ and think ‘I. It’s not difficult.

I’ll show you a simple way of safety, creating a simple but powerful career portfolio. Why is a career portfolio important when looking for work? When someone types your name into over essay a search bar, the displayed results are called SERP (Search Engine Result Page). The more authoritative web properties associated with your name, the more information displayed in your SERP. Here is the SERP for essay Kris Fannin as an example: A career and professional portfolio will increase your exposure, authority, and SERP when people search for you. Why does your SERP matter? Because I guarantee people will search for methodology chapter you while looking for work. A career portfolio helps them find what they want and learn more about you as a person and a professional. Additionally, a professional portfolio provides you exposure even when you aren’t looking for a job. Essay. It brings opportunities to you and not you chasing opportunities down in a reactive way.

Career portfolios are not just a copy and paste of your resume, although they should contain your resume. Ken did an an essay, excellent job of developing a simple yet powerful portfolio together. He used the Wix platform for building and hosting his site. Safety. The current version of for dealing, Ken’s portfolio can be found here. Essay. He had never built a website before, although you wouldn’t know that looking at it. At the end of this section, I’ll give you some other options to build yours. Olive Garden Contest. Let’s walk through the safety essay, sections and content so you can use a similar format. Career portfolio ‘Home’ and introduction page.

Use this section to give a brief introduction and dissertation methodology, catch their attention. Be professional and personable. A career portfolio is a perfect complement to safety, a scannable, simple resume. Just under the introduction, Ken provides a CTA (Call to mla format of writing an essay, Action) to learn more about him. Include a simple contact form and link to your active social profiles as well. Career portfolio ‘About Me’ – be human. This is an area to let people know the value you bring as a professional. Notice – and this is very important – Ken did NOT just copy and paste the content of essay, his resume. He gives a short overview of his career, what he’s looking for and personal traits that make him successful. He has another CTA that invites the user to explore his resume. He includes some personal information below, which I highly recommend.

Why? Hiring managers are looking for an organizational culture fit. They want to know more than your skills and experience. They want to know you as a person. This is of writing an essay also an opportunity to connect with a potential employer as a human – not just a resume.

Seriously? How could you NOT start to like Ken after seeing and reading this? Make sure your career portfolio includes some personal content. It helps to connect with the person reading it and safety, makes you an actual human. Career portfolio ‘Resume’ and ‘Skills’ sections. Ken broke these into two different pages, and there is elements proposal a reason. First, he has a page with his resume content.

Notice, it is safety not exactly the essential elements in a, same as his actual resume which is safety essay key. Be slightly more descriptive. He also added a video background to elements dissertation proposal, the header of the page. Because this content can be more ‘dry,’ this is a great strategy to safety essay, engage a user immediately. He then takes it a step further by adding a ‘Skills’ page. Why did he separate the two?

Because he made it conversational. It has great wording and visuals and further builds his ‘case’ to a potential employer. Make your career portfolio conversational and appealing. Ken added a separate ‘Skills’ page to his portfolio which further engages a potential employer and builds his case. Career portfolio ‘Education’ and ‘Contact’ sections. Although rather straightforward, these are important sections for a professional portfolio. You might be tempted to put them on one page, but I recommend you separate them. Separate sections allow you to go into garden essay contest more detail. Additional sections to consider for your career portfolio.

Although not included in Ken’s, some extra content and sections to consider adding to your portfolio include: Video or a video introduction . Safety Essay. What better way for someone to ‘get to brains essay, know you’ than a video introduction? If you decide to include one, I would put it on the first page. These aren’t difficult to make. Just dress professionally and essay, fire up your webcam. FAQ section . What questions do potential employers ask you?

What are some unusual questions you’ve been asked in an interview that you are confident you answered well? Include them in an FAQ section! You could also answer each question on video. Take a look at over essay Intelivate’s FAQ section for ideas on how to organize them. Alternatives to a dedicated website. If you don’t want to build a dedicated site, here are a couple of safety, great alternatives.

All three have free and premium products. You have just about everything you need to build a great, simple resume and career portfolio. I know it can be overwhelming, so take it one step at a time. Bookmark this and come back to it as you start each part. Remember, even if you aren’t in the job market, please do both of these proactively now before you ‘need’ them later. For Dealing. At the least, you’ll open the door to new opportunities. I know I gave you a lot of information here. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to safety essay, let me know over on Twitter or Facebook. I’d love to connect as well! Don’t forget to subscribe above to get more business and career insights delivered directly to you.

Related solutions to dissertation chapter, help you with your resume and career portfolio. Calm Chaos – 10 Ways to Eliminate Unhealthy Relationships. What Should You Do After Submitting a Job Application? Get Social. How to Make Your Resume Stand Out – Design and Customize.

Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Intelivate’s B2B consulting services, employee training programs, career solutions and digital marketing services build the safety, business, team, and career of over, your dreams. Whichever solution is safety right for one more to the lake you, working with us, you won’t get a linear or a flat approach but, instead, a three-dimensional strategy that addresses the core of your challenge.